Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Little Baby Face

So we just got back form the 3D ultrasound and it was rockin! Of course, stubborn Baby Boy Barnes had his feet, hands, and umbilical cord in his face almost the entire time. The tech was able to get a few good shots, oh yeah...and he is definitely a boy. We might go back again to try to get some better pics, but we might not, that is yet to be decided. He is definitely a "junior" as the tech put it. He totally has Gary's nose and lips, and I'm pretty sure I see a butt chin. Although I could be imagining that! Our next midwife appointment is tomorrow, so hopefully all is good on that front too. Now I'm off to eat some crackers for this awesome heartburn.

XOXO

Oh, you wanted pictures?! I guess I can accommodate that request:)

His cute face. He looks angry...I think that might have been all the jiggling we were doing to get him to cooperate.


Here he is sucking his big toe, yep...that's my foldy little baby.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh he is so cute!
    I love this!
    I wish I could come over and rub your belly right now!
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too! When do I get to see you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are coming on the 19 I believe. Saweet!!!! I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoa! This is wild. Your blog says 86 more days. :)

    ReplyDelete