Tuesday, August 16, 2011

...6 months

I love my son. I mean, I LOVE HIM. I look at Hudson and just marvel at his perfection. He is crazy awesome! Being a mom is tough. Tiring. Stressful. And WONDERFUL. So my little guy is 25 weeks tomorrow. I can't believe it. A few tidbits about the boy:

LIKES:
-Sitting all by himself.
-Yo Gabba Gabba.
-Gary's silly songs. And his dad in general. He will stop anything when he hears Gary's voice.
-The ABC's, Itsy Bitsy Spider, and Pattycake.
-Swimming.
-The dogs.
-Nakey time.
-Food...he's had avocados, bananas, carrots, and sweet potatoes.
-The boob. He seems to understand the sign for milk. If he wants to nurse when I make the sign, he lets me know by smiling, crying, or trying to eat my hand. More on breastfeeding in an upcoming post.


DISLIKES:
-Laying down while awake. Seriously, not a fan.
-Loud startling noises. Went to a baseball game...again, not a fan.
-The carseat. His arch enemy.

Obviously his like list is much longer. I guess that means we have a happy baby. Or maybe it just means we ain't seen nothing yet!

Seriously though, I love him. How could I not?







1 comment:

  1. I just love you and your little guy! So cute!! Happy belated birthday by the way; miss you!!

    ReplyDelete