Saturday, February 5, 2011

Update on the Update

Yo yo out there! No baby yet. Got an ultrasound on Thursday, baby looks fantabulous. Still on the smaller side of the normal range, but that's totally consistent, so he's growing perfectly. They guesstimated him to be about 6lbs 5 oz. So a nice, healthy little guy:) Fluid level looks good, placenta looks good, we are good.

Now the BP, eh, still high. So I am taking a medication for that. Oh, and I have to collect my pee for 24 hours. That's right! Who will be peeing in a bucket tray thingy and pouring it into a container for 24 hours tomorrow? Me, that's who! They want to check my real protein levels, not just the pee on the stick at the doc's office.

If there are high levels, induction time. If not, I visit again on Friday to recheck the BP and go from there.

So, yes, we are still waiting. But at least baby and mom are healthy for now:)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment