Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Hudson's take on little brother or sister!

Hudson is very excited for this new little baby. As much as any two year old can be, I suppose!  Here are just a few of his moments:

  • He likes to rub my belly and tell people, "my Mom has a baby in her belly". 
  • He loves to ask, "Mom, is the baby ready to come out yet?" or say, "I will share my dump truck with the baby". 
  • One of his less generous sayings, "I will not share my craons (that's how he says crayons), the baby will have to get her own". 
  • Speaking of "her", he usually thinks the baby is a girl.  
  • He likes me to tell him about when he was born and then repeat, "I was born at Phoenix Batipatist Hopistal. (Phoenix Baptist Hospital). He tries really hard to enunciate each word correctly, it's just too cute when it comes out all garbled. 
  • His new favorite, "When the baby comes out she will drink milk from your boobies like I did when I was a little baby". He doesn't actually remember this, we just talk about it. In fact, when I first told him my boobies will make milk for the baby, he was astonished and flabbergasted. He almost acted betrayed as if I'd been keeping some secret source of milk from him all these months
As excited as I am to meet this new little human, I'm just as excited to see how Hudson grows into a big brother and his own little person along the way!

And just to show you how cute he is...here's a video of Hudson lip singing a song in the car. 


XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word, him mouthing the words to a song in his head is the cutest thing ever. Love him, and can't wait to meet #2!!

    ReplyDelete