Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Hudson the Moose

Conversations with Hudson:

Hudson: Mom, I see a moose!!!
Me: Oh yeah? Where?
Hudson: Over there, in that tree!
Me: I think you're a moose. (yes, I'm that childish)
Hudson: No I'm not, look at this face. (Said with all the seriousness of a Zoolander model)
Me: Nope, you're a moose.
Hudson: I. Am. Hudson Wilder Barnes!

And that was that.

I just love that little boy. He is so full of energy and kindness and joy. He is all boy, but so sweet and sensitive too. For example, he cries and wants you to turn off Peter Pan when Tinkerbell gets hurt, but then runs around the house "holding" her in his hand threatening to beat up Captain Hook with his big muscles.

As for the new baby on the block...we have our 20 week appointment with our first ultrasound this Thursday. We are very excited to find out if this one's a baby boy or baby girl. I don't have a good guess either way. Some days I'm convinced it's a boy and then will have vivid images of a little girl. The beauty of it for me is that we don't get to choose. I'm happy with a baby, regardless of its hamburger or turtle status.

For a quick belly comparison, the first pic is me 19 weeks along with Hudson, followed by me 19 weeks preggers with baby Sesame! I would say I look a bit bigger this round, but hey!, I was bigger to start:)




Until next time-

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Greetings Kim and Gary! Great comparison pictures! I'm Heather and I was hoping you could answer a quick question about your blog! If you could please send me an email at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail.com that would be great :-)

    ReplyDelete