Monday, June 27, 2011

1 Year Ago Yesterday

One year ago yesterday I peed on a stick. Not just any stick...but the magical dollar store pregancy stick kind of stick! And I'll just bet you can guess what happened...yep...two little lines. I WAS PREGNANT.

So here we are today...1 year later. My sweet little once upon a time Widget is now my ginormous almost 18 week old baby boy Hudson. Okay, so he's actually not that ginormous and is only in the 10th percentile for height/weight/head size...but he's way bigger than he was a year ago. He was only as big as a chocolate sprinkle then. So compared to that, yeah, he's ginormous!

So take a moment with me to cheers Hudson! Way to grow from Chocolate Sprinkle Widget to Ginormous Baby Boy Hudson. Excellent work my child, excellent work!


Last week...he had a bit of a cold and was not feeling his best. Mom wasn't looking her best either, but whatever!

1 comment: