Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Two days and counting.

Thursday morning is U-Day! What, you ask, is U-Day? Well, it's Ultrasound day!! Yep, they will check out all the baby's stats and look for the turtle or the hamburger.

What, you ask, again is that? Well, that's how the "internet" describes checking if it's a boy or girl...boy=turtle, girl=hamburger.

We weren't going to find out boy or girl but Gary really wants to and I am super curious, so provided they can tell, we will know on Thursday. We will announce it on the blog as long as the ultrasound tech is confident about what she sees...I'm not playing the whoops it's boy in February and now all you have is pink stuff game. Well, I am going to try not to play that game.

Here's a picture at 18 weeks, and no, I am not having twins. Someone really asked me that yesterday. I guess I shouldn't say that, I could be having twins. Thursday will tell. So crazy!!!! So exciting!!!!




Time for the quiz...do you think our little widget is a turtle or a hamburger?

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. OMG you guys are fricking adorable! I knew that I had been meaning to stalk somebodies blog... but for the life of me could not remember whom it was I wanted to stalk. It twas YOU. I am so excited for you guys. I don't care if it is a turtle eating a hamburger, lol. P.S. the post before this one is sooo cute. Sending our love! take care!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ya'll! I like blog stalkers. To fulfill your curiosity, it was a total turtle. Turtle power all the way.

    XOXOX

    ReplyDelete