Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Phewww!

Hello all! The holidays were awesome, time with family and friends was priceless. This is our last Christmas without a little one in tow and it was really nice to spend some quiet time with my hubby. I will say that we spent a lot of time talking about next year when we have a baby with us to celebrate. We are definitely excited about this baby! Like my psuedo-sis in law said, I am having a baby next month! Provided he comes on time or not too early/too late. I am super super excited:)

My wonderful sis in law took maternity pics of us on New Year's Eve. Let me tell you something...IT WAS COLD! But so much fun. She will send a sampling soon and I will get those posted for sure.

In the meantime, I put a little video thing together showing my belly pics from week 18 to week 33. My greasiness in many of the pics is overwhelmingly awesome, so enjoy!

XOXO

2 comments: