Monday, September 6, 2010

16 weeks and truckin

So, it's a three day weekend and Gary and I thought, let's go to Fossil Creek. So off we go, driving, driving, driving. Through Payson, through Pine, and to Strawberry. Down an 8 mile dirt road, in the Hyundai people. Not our best decision to take the silver bullet versus Gary's truck. Let me tell you. The bouncing and jerking was a bit much but it would all be worth it at the creek, right?. Well, about 1 mile from the end, the cars stop. I mean, stop. Not to let someone pass, not to help someone who was stuck, but because the freakin parking lot is full. WHAT?!?! So we wait, 10 minutes, We Do NOT Move. Yeah, so we turn around, because it's 1 o'clock at this point and I am starving. For anyone who has been pregnant, knows someone who's been pregnant, or just knows me when I am hungry (preggers or not), there was no more waiting. So back up the 7 mile bouncy freakin dirt road, back to town, and back to the Fry Bread stand I salivated over when we first passed. So basically, we went on a 6 hour trip to get Fry Bread. A bit much! Good news, I did get to hang out with my husband, undisturbed, no phone calls, no demands. That was worth it, the tiny silver lining to the parking lot cloud.

For those who suffered through my awesome story, here are some pregger pics. 14, 15, and 16 weeks. As you can see my baby is currently a FUPA baby, and then sometimes, a food baby. But it's there. I read yesterday that our little widget is the size of an avocado. Crazy.

Kisses!





1 comment:

  1. Super cute belly! Thanks for posting pics. And, don't worry about the moving part. My mom told me that I was a LAZY baby that NEVER moved and you know that I turned out awesome!!!

    Love you. Keep posting. I love having something read when I visit the blog (:

    ReplyDelete