Thursday, September 9, 2010

No butterflies or bubbles.

So I am officially 16 weeks and 4 days pregnant. I want to feel this baby move, I am dying to feel this baby move. I know, it's totally normal not to feel it for a few more weeks, I know, I keep telling myself, I know. But I WANT it now. Okay, there's my total lack of patience and whining for you.

I have to say, this pregnancy has been awesome so far. Only a couple weeks of a queasy stomach (with no throwing up) and sore boobs. That's it. So, you might ask, what the H-E-double hockey sticks are you whining about? Well, it's just that this has been such a smooth ride, now that I'm in my second trimester, it's like I'm not pregnant at all. I've only gained a couple of pounds (again, what's with the whining), have a little belly, and still maintain the sore boobs. It scares me a little that I'm not really pregnant.

All of the whining aside, I really do feel completely and utterly blessed to have had such a smooth 16 weeks. I try not to whine or complain that much, I swear I do. It just takes getting the BLAH out of my system for me to remember that I am pregnant and things will work out as they are meant to work out, whining does not help at all.

Thanks for listening to me vent.

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait until you fell him/her...it is undescribable how AMAZING it is!! I felt just like you felt when things were going to easy, I kept hearing all the crappy parts of being pregnant and I had a great experience, I hope you have one too!! I want to see you and we can have a lunch full of baby talk!

    ReplyDelete